The Board for plant varieties is divided into 3 sections: the Forestry, Agricultural and Vegetable Crops sections.
For each division, the Board meets 3 times a year. The Board meets jointly twice a year to discuss issues that affect all departments, such as the determination of subsidies for method projects.
The Board meets as follows (unless otherwise stated):
- The various departments of the Board meet alternately via Teams (T) or a physical (F) meeting and are held on a Thursday morning.
- Board meetings jointly are on a Thursday and are held via physical meeting.
- The physical meeting takes place at the Vakschool Rijn IJssel location, Marijkeweg 5 in Wageningen.
Department agricultural species
- 29 June 2023, 10:00 - 12:30 (F)
- 21 September 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (T)
- 15 February 2024, 10:00 - 12:00 (F)
- 06 April 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (T)
- 31 August 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (F)
Department horticulture species
- 11 May 2023, 10:00 - 12:30 (F)
- 12 October 2023, 09:30 - 12:00 (T)
- 25 January 2024, 09:00 - 11:00 (F)
Meeting schedule joint meetings of the Board of plantvariaties (F)
- 23 November 2023, 13:00 - 16:00
- Meetings of the individual departments are - unless otherwise stated - held in Thursday morning on the location "Wageningen International Congres Center, Lawickse Allee 9, Wageningen.