Message about the Corona-crisis.
The Corona-crisis has impact on the whole society
Also the Board of plant varieties does its upmost in reducing the spreading of the Corona virus. The Board acts according the advices, guidelines and measures of the RIVM and the Dutch Government. How will this affect your processes? What will change and what remains the same?
- The submission of applications for national listing and Breeders´ Rights is possible in an unchanged way.
- For procedures at the Board, we keep to the terms which are already communicated. This is also valid for submission of DUS-material and payment of application fees and examination fees.
- If trials have to be postponed, this will be communicated. Submission of material will take place in bi-lateral contact with the applicant.
- Also in trial design and trial performance we follow, in communication with Naktuinbouw, the Corona-instructions of the Government. For example: for the maintenance of the 1,5 meter measure´ in the greenhouse and in the field, solutions have been developed, or will be.
- The number of employees on location is reduced to a minimum. Please realize that this may result in a delay of your processes
- If possible, the employees work at home. By this reason, it may be difficult to contact us by phone. We prefer contacts via email@example.com
- Visits or meetings at the Office of the Board in Roelofarendsveen are not possible now.
Do you have a question when applying for Plant Breeders’ Rights or registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+31 (0)71 332 6121
You can also go to the contactpage (click here)
Board for Plant Varieties
Sotaweg 22, 2371 GD Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
P.O. Box 14, 2370 AA Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
Bankaccount: IBAN: NL82RABO0300017057